Sub-Miniature Pushbutton Switches
Illuminated Sub-Miniature Pushbutton Switches
The design concept of the Dailywell PF series sub-miniature pushbutton switches come from PA series pushbutton switches. Available in function SPST, multiple options of cap and carved pattern customized in the near future. Shock resistant and withstand harsh environments, available in plastic housings.
The PF series sub-miniature pushbutton switches is IP68 approval. (Limited to 1 meter depth; 1 hour) and the flat design makes the cap more directional. LED diameter 3.0mm shows the scope of full illumination increased. The PF series sub-miniature pushbutton switches are also available in cable assemble, which brings it closer to the needs of the user.
Applications include lighting equipment, computer peripherals, networking equipment, medical equipment, industrial control instruments, shipbuilding equipment and more.
- MAX. Current/Voltage Rating With Resistive Load :
- 400mA 32VAC - 200 mA 50VDC - 125 mA 125VAC.
- Initial Contact Resistance : 50mΩmax.
- Insulation Resistance : 1GΩmin.at 500VDC.
- Dielectric Strength : 1,500 VAC rms.
- Electrical Life At Full Load : 500,000 cycles.
- Operating Temperature : -30°C to 85°C.
- Panel Thickness : 1.5 mm (.059) min. -4 mm (.157) max.
- Total Travel : 1.5 mm(.059)
- Operating Force : 3N~6N
- Contact Bounce : 10 ms.
- Mechanical Life : 1,000,000 cycles.
- Torque : 0.5 Nm max.applied to nut
- Telecommunications, Networking equipment, Computers/servers, Performance audio and Instrumentation.
Safety / Quality Approvals
- Related Products
The PA series pushbutton switches is our lowest cost, momentary, sealed, pushbutton switches that is panel mounted with options to illuminate. This slick design offers threaded or snap-in/press fit panel mounting.Multiple actuator colors and discrete LED illumination options can help the switch stand out or fade into the background. All of this aesthetic versatility along with IP67 level of seal allows the PA series to be used across a wide variety of applications and operating conditions.
- Files Download
- CES 2019 Consumer Electronics Show
Exhibition Dates: Jan 8– 11, 2019Read More
Exhibition Booth No：62030
Exhibition Venue: LAS VEGAS, NV