Sub-Miniature Pushbutton Switches
Illuminated Sub-Miniature Pushbutton Switches
The design concept of the Dailywell PF series sub-miniature pushbutton switches come from PA series pushbutton switches. Available in function SPST, multiple options of cap and carved pattern customized in the near future. Shock resistant and withstand harsh environments, available in plastic housings.
Dailywell PF series sub-miniature pushbutton switches is IP68 approval. (Limited to 1 meter depth; 1 hour) and the flat design makes the cap more directional. LED diameter 3.0mm shows the scope of full illumination increased. The PF series sub-miniature pushbutton switches are also available in cable assemble, which brings it closer to the needs of the user.
Applications include lighting equipment, computer peripherals, networking equipment, medical equipment, industrial control instruments, shipbuilding equipment and more.
1. Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours.
2. Payment term: T/T in advance (first transaction)
3. Term of trade: FOB HK/TW
4. Mini Order Quantity: 100 PCS per item.
5. Mini Order Amount Per Shipment: USD$50
6. Lead time: 3-4 weeks.
- MAX. Current/ Voltage Rating With Resistive Load : 400mA 32VAC - 200 mA 50VDC - 125 mA 125VAC.
- Initial Contact Resistance : 50mΩmax.
- Insulation Resistance : 1GΩmin.at 500VDC.
- Dielectric Strength : 1, 500 VAC rms.
- Electrical Life At Full Load : 500, 000 cycles.
- Operating Temperature : -30°C to 85°C.
- Panel Thickness : 1.5 mm (.059) min. -4 mm (.157) max.
- Total Travel : 1.5 mm(.059)
- Operating Force : 3N~6N.
- Contact Bounce : 10 ms.
- Mechanical Life : 1,000,000 cycles.
- Torque : 0.5 Nm max. applied to nut.
- CAP: Polyamide 6/6.
- PLUNGER: PAS6: PC / PAS7: Polyamide 6/6.
- RUBBER: Silicone.
- BUSHING: Polyamide 6/6.
- CASE: Diallyl phthalate (DAP) (UL94v-0).
- TERMINAL/CONTACTS: Gold over silver plated.
- Telecommunications, Networking equipment, Computers/servers, Performance audio and Instrumentation.
Safety / Quality Approvals
- Related Products
Dailywell PA series pushbutton switches is our lowest cost, momentary, sealed, pushbutton switches that is panel mounted with options to illuminate. This slick design offers threaded or snap-in/press fit panel mounting.Multiple actuator colors and discrete LED illumination options can help the switch stand out or fade into the background. All of this aesthetic versatility along with IP67 level of seal allows the PA series to be used across a wide variety of applications and operating conditions.Order Terms 1. Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours. 2. Payment term: T/T in advance (first transaction) 3. Term of trade: FOB HK/TW 4. Mini Order Quantity: 100 PCS per item. 5. Mini Order Amount Per Shipment: USD$50 6. Lead time: 3-4 weeks.
- Files Download
- AUTOTRONICS TAIPEI 2019
AUTOTRONICS TAIPEI 2019Read More
Exhibition Dates & Hours: 9 a.m. ~ 5 p.m., April 24 to 26, 2019 & 9 a.m. ~ 3 p.m., April 27, 2019
Exhibition Booth No：P0829
Exhibition Venue: Nangang Exhibition...