25mm Short metal switches
25mm Illuminated Pushbutton Switches, Anti-vandal Pushbutton Switches
The MPS25 series short illuminated anti-vandal switches offer a long life expectancy, mechanical life up to 1,000,000 cycles and electrical life up to 200,000 cycles. The rating of short illuminated anti-vandal switches is up to 2A/36VDC. Besides, water resistance to IP67 ratings, and crash resistance up to IK10(stainless only), also applicable to both outdoor and underwater. Dailywell offer multiple options of cap, such as non-LED, ring or power symbol illumination and carved pattern customized.
The terminals of MPS25 series illuminated short anti-vandal switches are available in solder lug, wire lead termination, and extra with connector. Dailywell has been designing and developing more specifications continuously, and timely solution to customer requests and difficulties.
Applications include shared bikes, bath accessories, parking access control system, industrial control, computer peripherals, medical equipment and more.
- Rating : 2A/36VDC
- Electrical life: 200,000 make-and-break cycles at full load.
- Mechanical life: 1,000,000. CYCLES
- Dielectric strength: 2,000V RMS@sea level
- Contact resistance: 50mΩ MAX.@1A 12VDC(initial value)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Travel: ABOUT 1.8±0.2mm
- Operation pressure: 4.5±1.5N
- Ingress protection: IP67,IK10(Stainless)
- Torque: 1~3Nm
- Current limiting resistor is required to limit led forward current to 20mA
- Applications include shared bikes, bath accessories, parking access control system, industrial control, computer peripherals, medical equipment and more.
Safety / Quality Approvals
- Related Products
The MPB25 series illuminated anti-vandal switches is UL certified, offering a rating of 3A 250VAC. The distinctive features are IP67 rated and long operating life of up to 1,000,000 life cycles (momentary) and 500,000 (latching).We offer multiple color ring illumination options, and multiple voltage options. It comes with a 25mm panel cutout size and SPDT or DPDT function.
- Files Download
- CES 2019 Consumer Electronics Show
Exhibition Dates: Jan 8– 11, 2019Read More
Exhibition Booth No：62030
Exhibition Venue: LAS VEGAS, NV