Industrial Control Pushbutton Switches
The PY series pushbutton switches comes in a nylon housing. The PY series pushbutton switches features a threaded panel mount and sealed to IP67 standards. It also has a long life expectancy with 100,000 operating life cycles.
Applications include audio/visual, electrical housewares, floor care appliances, medical devices and white goods markets.
- Mechanical Life: 100,000 make-and-break cycles.
- Electrical Life: 50,000 cycles.
- Contact Rating: 0.4Volt-Amps(VA) max.@20V max
- (AC or DC)
- Operating Position: 0.650.2mm.
- Operating Force: 630±130gf.
- Panel Thickness:1.5 mm (.059) min. - 4 mm (.157) max.
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MΩ
- Operating Temperature: -30oC to 85oC.
- Audio/visual, Electrical housewares, Floor care appliances, Medical devices and White goods markets.
Safety / Quality Approvals
- Related Products
The PSD series pushbutton switches offer a variety of model styles and cap options. The distinctive features are the smallest illuminated pushbutton switch, long electrical life and various types of cap options.Applications include audio equipment, consumer products and instrumentation.
- Files Download
- CES 2019 Consumer Electronics Show
Exhibition Dates: Jan 8– 11, 2019Read More
Exhibition Booth No：62030
Exhibition Venue: LAS VEGAS, NV